1. Support rod type cantilever scaffolding requirements. The support rod-type cantilever scaffolding should be controlled to use the load, and the installation should be firm. When setting up, you should set up the inner shelf first, so that the cross bar protrudes from the wall, then support the inclined bar and pick out the cross bar to connect firmly, and then set up the cantilever part, spread the scaffolding board, and set the railing and footboard on the periphery A safety net is set up below to ensure safety.
2. Setting of even wall pieces. According to the axis size of the building, one is installed every three spans (6m) in the horizontal direction. One should be set every 3 to 4 meters in the vertical direction, and the points should be staggered with each other to form a plum-shaped arrangement. The method of laying the wall parts is the same as the floor scaffolding.
3. Vertical control. When setting up, it is necessary to strictly control the verticality of the segmented scaffolding, and the verticality allows deviation:
4. Scaffolding. The bottom layer of the scaffolding board should be covered with thick wooden scaffolding boards, and the upper layers can be covered with perforated light scaffolding boards punched from thin steel plates.
5. Safety protection facilities. Guardrails and footboards shall be provided on each floor of the scaffolding. The outside and bottom of the scaffolding are closed with a dense mesh safety net, and the necessary passages must be maintained between the shelf and the building. Connection of cantilever-type scaffold vertical pole and cantilever (or longitudinal beam). A 150-200mm long steel pipe should be welded to the cantilever beam (or longitudinal beam), whose outer diameter is 1.0 ~ 1.5mm smaller than the inner diameter of the scaffolding pole, and connected by fasteners. Make sure the shelf is stable.
6. The connection of the cantilever beam to the wall structure. Iron parts or holes should be buried in advance to ensure a reliable connection. Holes must not be cut randomly to damage the wall.
7. Cable stays (ropes). The tension rod (rope) should be equipped with a tightening device so that the tension rod can bear the load after tightening.
8. Steel bracket. The welding of steel brackets should guarantee the height of the weld and meet the requirements.