Waterproofing is an important concealed project. If there is a problem with waterproofing, maintenance will be very troublesome. You must not miss anything in the process of brushing the waterproof coating, and you need to brush more than twice.
One step: clean up the wall and ground. Before applying the waterproof coating, first clean up the wall and the ground. At the same time, use the connected air pump leather pipe to blow out the floating at the corners.
Step 2: Brush waterproof coating
When applying waterproof paint, first brush the corners of the wall, and the junction should be 200mm, and there should be no leakage.
After the corner painting is completed, paint the wall: when painting the wall, it should be painted vertically up and down, and the wall should be painted horizontally. Note that there must be a time interval between waterproof coatings, and the coating can be carried out twice after the coating is completely dry. The specific time depends on the coating. If the interval is too short, the waterproof effect will be greatly reduced.
The floor waterproof paint should be painted from the side of the room to the doorway, especially the ground water pipe joints should be painted carefully, and there should be no omissions.
Three steps: closed water test
After the waterproof coating is applied, tiles cannot be affixed immediately, and a waterproof test is also required.
The specific method of waterproof test is: block the bathroom drain, floor drain, etc., and then collect water in the bathroom 2 ~ 3cm. Go downstairs after 24 hours to see if there is water leakage. If you find any traces of water leakage, you need to rework immediately.
1. Reminder of Chongqing waterproof construction Before the waterproof construction, we must do the basic treatment of the wall, and ensure that the surface is solid, free of chalking, peeling and bulging. At the same time, the surface of the base layer needs to be clean, free of dust, and release agents, such as any debris that affects the adhesion of the coating. Carefully sweep the base surface to remove floating dust, and remove cement agglomerates and loose base layers.
2. Generally, the water seepage is concentrated on the ground, the wall junction, or around the sewage pipe. This is the important processing place for waterproofing. So pay special attention to the water pipes and the roots! The roots, drainage holes, yin and yang corners, and holes left after hydropower transformation on the wall are specially treated. The yin and yang corners should be wiped into a circular arc (or V shape). And the ground must be leveled with cement mortar before waterproofing. This can prevent the waterproof coating from leaking due to uneven thickness.
3. The waterproof height of the bathroom wall can be 180cm or directly to the top.
4. Water-proof brushing 2 ~ 3 times, usually two times, two times more than 5 hours apart (if the weather is humid, it needs to be extended properly, the surface should be dry and not stick to your hands as a standard), brushes must not be leaked, trachoma and Drums, the next process can be done after acceptance.
5. The drying time of the waterproof coating is more than 24 hours, and the air tightness test is performed after the gas port is closed. The closed-water test shall be qualified with no leakage or leakage for 24 hours.