Acceptance requirements for steel pipe scaffolding:
1. The foundation treatment, method and embedment depth of the scaffold must be correct and reliable.
2. The arrangement of the shelves, the distance between the poles and the crossbars should meet the requirements.
3. The erection and assembly of the shelf, including the selection of tool holders and starting points, should meet the requirements.
4. It is safe and reliable to connect the wall point or the fixed part with the structure; scissors support and diagonal support should meet the requirements.
5. Scaffolding safety protection and safety insurance devices must be effective; the degree of tightening of fasteners and ties must conform to regulations.
6. The installation of scaffolding hoisting equipment, steel wire ropes and booms should be safe and reliable.