1. Set up high-level scaffolding, all materials used must meet the quality requirements.
2. The foundation of high-rise scaffolding must be firm, calculated before erection to meet the load requirements, and erected in accordance with the construction specifications to take good drainage measures.
3. Technical requirements for scaffolding shall comply with the relevant regulations.
4. It is necessary to attach great importance to various structural measures: scissors braces and knots should be set as required.
5. Horizontally closed: Scaffolding or scaffolding should be spread on the first or second or second steps, and the scaffolding should be laid in the long direction. The joints should be placed on small crossbars. And the commander's safety floor is laid every four steps between the pole and the wall.